What is Jetpack Workflow?
Jetpack Workflow is a client and workflow management app for accounting firms. We asked them 8 questions, as a part of our “What Is” article series, to learn more about their app and their company.
What is Jetpack Workflow, what do you do, & when did you get published on Intuit’s Apps.com?
We’re Jetpack Workflow. We help accounting and bookkeeping firms track all their client work so that deadlines don’t fall through the cracks. We went live on apps.com in 2017.
What was the main problem you were trying to solve when you first developed your app?
Accounting firm owners have to manage hundreds, if not thousands of recurring deadlines. Project management tools are not client-centric, CRM tools were built for salespeople, and legacy systems were clunky and lacked team adoption. Jetpack Workflow is a simple way to track client work, keep your team on the same page, and give the owners the visibility over the work that is going on in their firm.
What companies (or users) are the best fit for Jetpack Workflow?
Accounting and bookkeeping firms, typically between 2-20 employees (although we have 1 user, as well as very large firms, who rely on Jetpack Workflow)
Tell us about your users’ top 3 favorite features or benefits.
- Duplicate and assign: This is the fastest way to standardize your firm. Using our “template” feature, you can assign out a standardized process to all your clients in seconds.
- @ mentioning team members: This feature allows your team to stay on the same page while keeping a complete communication trail inside the job you’re working on for a client. Firm owners can use this to keep a pulse on the work or understand where team members are getting stuck.
- Labels and Tags: And finally, labels and tags are popular ways to group jobs (labels) or clients (tags) so nothing is missed. Popular labels include “waiting on client” or “urgent”, and allows any member of the team to understand what’s being blocked or what takes top priority.
Tell us about your company’s culture and leadership.
Jetpack Workflow is a customer-centric company. We aim to put a spotlight on best practices in the industry (through our “Growing Your Firm” podcast) and build strong practices within our software. Our customers are not just numbers to us; we incorporate their growth and success into company meetings. The metrics of success for us are not just revenue-based, they also factor how successful our customers are in using our application. We work hard to keep things as simple, but powerful for the firms who use our software.
How is Jetpack Workflow different from your competitors?
- Intuitive and familiar: our software was built solely with accountants in mind. The views you’ll see (for example, the “Jobs tab”), was designed as if you were using a supercharged spreadsheet. The client profiles are familiar in the sense that all relevant client information is easily accessible. Given the amount of complex software (and therefore low adoption rates), our customers tell us they love how “digestible” Jetpack Workflow is.
- We’re your trusted resource: We know the success of your firm can be helped by a software application like Jetpack Workflow, we know it takes more than one tool to reach your goals. Therefore, our services and content team is constantly adding trainings, books, podcast interviews, and articles to help you achieve the ultimate vision for your firm.
- Personal and fun experience: Finally, we invest heavily in 1-1 relationships so you are not left stranded once you start the software. We offer phone, email, and live chat support. It’s cliche, but we really value the trust a firm puts into Jetpack Workflow and as such, we want to make sure firms get 1-1 attention.
What is the pricing?
$360/year per user or $40/mo per user. Includes all features and unlimited jobs, clients, tasks, documents and more.
Does your App have any programs for Quickbooks ProAdvisors?
Aside from the deep integration (in which we pull in client information and allow users to send billing information back into QBO), we do not offer a specific Quickbooks ProAdvisor program.