New App Intros on QBOchat
We have a new type of tweet chat that we’ll be added to our schedule – New App Intros! We know it is a huge feat to get published on Apps.com and we want to provide a space for you to show off your App! We are inviting the App community to join our New App Intro chats to introduce themselves to our community.
The QuickBooks Online user community wants to learn more about the new Apps that have been published by Intuit on Apps.com. All Apps are invited to join in.
Just 3 simple rules:
- Join us at 3PM ET/12PM PT on Thursday, March 31st for our hour-long chat. (This has to be done in person – no bots or scheduled tweets please.)
- Use the hashtag #QBOchat on all of your tweets so we can see your tweets during the chat and be included in the transcript that is posted later (along with a recap blog post).
- Engage in our conversation. There will be 8 questions presented during the chat. Answer those questions, talk to other participants, answer questions, and just engage with everyone.
We are looking forward to hearing more from the new Apps that have been published on Apps.com. — Even if you have been listed sometime within the last 6 months, you are invited to join us!
Here are the 8 questions that will go out during the chat – just so you can be prepared.
- What is your App’s name, what do you do, & when did you get published on Intuit’s Apps.com?
- What was the main problem you were trying to solve when you first developed your App?
- What companies (or users) are the best fit for your App?
- Tell us about your users’ top 3 favorite features or benefits of your App.
- Tell us about your company’s culture and leadership.
- How is your App different from your competitors?
- What is the pricing for your App?
- Does your App have any programs for Quickbooks ProAdvisors?
New App Intro Tweet chat Schedule
- November 30, 2017
- February 1, 2018
- March 15, 2018
- April 26, 2018
- May 31, 2018
- July 19, 2018
- August 30, 2018
- October 11, 2018
- December 6, 2018
Have a question? Just leave a comment below.