QBOchat Live at QuickBooks Connect
At this year’s QuickBooks Connect, I went around recording live demos with several of the apps that were exhibiting at the conference. I learned about some amazing apps and wanted to share these with you. I hope to get the opportunity to interview and demo more apps in the future since I wasn’t able to get everyone at the conference.
I hope you enjoy these demos. Obviously, the production quality isn’t high-end, but I’ve always had more of a down-to-earth approach. I hope you see how I focus my interviews on how these apps will help accountants and small business users. It can be really hard to figure out how these apps may fit into our lives.
- A2X Amazon Accounting – Amazon Marketplace Accounting Made Easy
- Aero Workflow – Manage Work. Manage Staff. Manage Clients.
- AutoEntry – Automates entry of bills, receipts, bank statements, sales invoices & more.
- Avalara TrustFile – Simplified sales tax filing for online sellers
- Bento for Business – Instantly control and track employee expenses from anywhere.
- ClockShark – Easy GPS time tracking and scheduling for mobile workforces!
- Dryrun – Clear & Powerful Cash Flow Forecasts
- Kindful – Nonprofit Web-Based CRM for Donations, Fundraising Automation, & Reporting
- Locate Inventory – Today’s Solution for Inventory Management
- Share a Refund – Save time and money on shipping. Winner of the 2016 $100K App Showdown.
- Veem – Simplify Global Business Payments