QuickBooks Online Support for Accountants
Do you hate QuickBooks Online?
I have the solution for you!
My name is Cathy Iconis and I’ve been using QuickBooks Online for over 8 years now and I absolutely love QuickBooks Online. I don’t say this to brag. Instead, I get why most people accountants hate QuickBooks Online – it isn’t the Desktop version. It’s time for you to get QuickBooks Online support from someone that understands accountants and the software.
Here are some of the most common complaints I hear:
- QuickBooks Online is not user-friendly.
- Where do I find the information I need in QuickBooks Online?
- Why can’t I get a bank reconciliation to work?
- They just need to make QuickBooks Online the same as Desktop.
- You can’t customize reports in QuickBooks Online like in Desktop.
Do any of those complaints sound familiar?
As a tax preparer, anything that slows you down during tax season cuts into your profitability and makes a very stressful time even more stressful.
I want to help!
I want to be your resource so that you don’t have to deal with these stresses throughout the year. I am starting a monthly subscription service that provides you with unlimited email support and 2 weekly community live zoom calls where you can get your questions answered.
QuickBooks Online Support for Accountants
If you want busy season to be better this year, then subscribe to my QuickBooks Online Support for Accountants program. For just $249 per month, you’ll get unlimited email QuickBooks Online support from me and my team. Simply email us with your question or issue and we’ll reply within 1-business day. I’ll also host 2 weekly 30-minute zoom video calls for anyone to join and ask their questions. And finally, to top it all off, I’ll share the most popular quick tips in our weekly newsletter.
Start saving time today
I don’t want to take up anymore of your precious time during busy season, so get started now and sign up today for your monthly subscription.
I back each subscription with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your subscription, just let us know within 30-days and we’ll refund your subscription fee.
Why do I think I can provide QuickBooks Online support to accountants?
- I’ve had my own outsourced bookkeeping practice specializing in QuickBooks Online clients for 8 years.
- I was the first Intuit Accountant Advisor Council member that had their entire practice on QuickBooks Online.
- I was part of the team that helped develop the first exam for the Advanced QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor certification.
- I’ve been running the only weekly twitter chat for QuickBooks Online users since 2013, where our community is made up mostly of accountants and developers from all over the world.
- I have been recognized as an Intuit Influencer for the past 4 years because of my focus on QuickBooks Online and building the QBOchat community.
- I still consult with QuickBooks Product Managers that are developing new areas of QuickBooks Online by providing my advice on how accountants and users will respond to new features.
I understand public accounting
I started my career working in public accounting in tax, forensic accounting, and audit. I understand busy season hours and the need to get the right information into your tax or audit software so you can get your work done efficiently. You don’t have the time to search google for answers and still end up without any answers. By the way, I was able to help a friend fix her issue with a quick 2-minute phone call after she had spent far too long searching google on how to fix her QBO issue.
My crazy passion for QuickBooks Online
Here’s the thing. I have a crazy passion for wanting people to love QuickBooks Online like I do. I don’t think you have the time or desire to sit through a bunch of training to show you how amazing it can be. And, for most of you, you aren’t using QuickBooks Online except to pull the data you need. It’s your clients that are using it.
I want to help you not by taking up your time but giving your time back to you. I want you to see how easy it is to get the information you need. I want you to see how Intuit has tried to make life easier for accountants with different tools available to you to get information or clean up the books. I want to be there to turn your negative experience into a positive one.