Advanced QuickBooks Online Principles
Propel your QuickBooks Online knowledge to the next level.
If you've been using QuickBooks Online for a while and feel like you are still missing some things, then this class is for you! By learning the advanced principles of QuickBooks Online, you'll become a true expert and be able to address most issues with ease. By the end of this course, you'll understand the in's and out's of QuickBooks Online so you can better serve your clients.
This master course will be held in a private Facebook group, where I will be present and training for 4 full weeks on how to create an efficient month end process. You’ll have access to 6 live training sessions, checklists to use in your practice, access to me for open q&a, and a community to connect with and learn from.
*Note - this is NOT a course associated with Intuit or part of the Advanced QuickBooks Online certification. We may teach some of the same areas, but this is NOT a training course for the certification.
Benefits of the Course
With 10 years of training experience, Cathy Iconis is the leading QBO expert in the industry. By enrolling in the Master Course, you will receive a genuine learning experience from your business’s perspective. In addition to knowledge and experience-based training sessions, you will have access to a private Facebook group where you can interact, ask questions, and access all slides, templates, and downloads for an entire year. This course provides direct education that you can use and implement in real time.
- Getting Started
- How to navigate the FB group
- What is a database?
- Identify QBO fields
- Sources versus Targets
- Understanding Lists in QBO
- Understanding Transactions & Bank Feeds
- Different types of transactions
- Transactions versus Journal Entries
- Managing transactions with the bank feed
- Products & Services
- Common Bookkeeping Errors
- Bank Feed Fixes
- Undeposited Funds
- 1099 Reporting
- Reconciliation Issues
- Voiding and deleting transactions
- Invoicing & Recording Revenue
- Invoice customization
- Write off invoices
- Zero-dollar transaction entries
- Billable time & expenses
- Managing Projects
- Importing Data & Managing Apps
- Importing Data into QBO
- How do apps connect to QBO?
- Selecting an app for your practice and clients
- How to test an app?
- Managing app integrations
- Report types
- Report customization
- Cash versus Accrual Basis Reporting in QBO
- Memorized reporting