The Bookkeeper’s Marketing Plan
Join this Master Course for an incredible month-long educational journey.
This masterclass will be a private Facebook group where I will be present and training for 4 full weeks on The Bookkeeper's Marketing Plan. You’ll have access to 8 live 1-hr training sessions, templates to use in your practice, access to me for open q&a, and a community to connect with and learn from.
Our live sessions are available exclusively through the private Facebook group. You can either join us live or watch the video at a time that is convenient for you. Here is our session schedule.
We'll meet every Tuesday & Thursday at 1PM Eastern. Most sessions will be 1 hour long.
Our 8 sessions will be July 10th, July 12th, July 17th, July 19th, July 24th, July 26th, July 31st, and August 2nd.
Throughout this course, we'll cover the following topics. After signing up, if you have a specific request, please feel free to let me know and I'll try to fit it in.
- Describing your business and services
- Defining your target market
- Prepare a market analysis
- Prepare a SWOT analysis
- Creating your marketing objectives
- Creating a tactical plan for inbound marketing
- Creating a tactical plan for outbound marketing
- Measuring your success
What the Master Class Includes
- 8 live training sessions
- Weekday support from Cathy Iconis within the group throughout the month
- Templates to utilize in your practice
- Weekly ask me anything threads
- Access to the group, the videos, and the files for a whole year!
By the end of this course, you will have been able to prepare your own marketing plan, with key tasks to start implementing and a way to measure your success.
You get all of this for just $349!
Have you ever heard of such an immersive and advanced training for that low of a price? I wanted to make sure this was something attainable for any ProAdvisor and I know this is a steal for everything you'll be getting.
Registration is now closed. If you would like to be updated on this and future courses, send us a message below.