BackupCircle provides a reliable and affordable backup-as-a-service solution for your QuickBooks Online company.
What is your App’s name, what do you do, & when did you get published on Intuit’s Apps.com?
BackupCircle provides a cloud backup and restore service for QuickBooks Online Companies.
BackupCircle enables users to run a QuickBooks Online Backup to safeguard their work, for instance, before or after some complex accounting entry, prior to installing an app that might affect data or as a safety before giving an access to the QBO Company to a new team member. Users can restore backups anytime.
We got published in September 2017.
What was the main problem you were trying to solve when you first developed BackupCircle?
Intuit has a state of the art disaster recovery plan in place, however, it does not offer a cloud backup and restore service that users can control. If for some reason, an accidental deletion or modification of data occurs, it will most likely take long hours to revert. Having a backup in place will cut time spent on fixing up large volumes of data entry errors.
We developed an app to fill this gap – BackupCircle.
What companies (or users) are the best fit for BackupCircle?
Any subscriber of a US QBO account can benefit from BackupCircle App. Currently (November 2017), BackupCircle is not recommended to subscribers of Payroll Service or QBO Plus users that use Inventory tracking. For more details see our FAQ page.
Tell us about your users’ top 3 favorite features or benefits of BackupCircle.
- There are no restrictions on size or the number of backups you can take. In fact, we will never delete successful backups as long as the subscription with BackupCircle is active.
- Users can take manual backups at any time or have them running automatically.
- For additional security, we perform and store full backups every time: we save all company lists and transactions, not just what had been edited after the last backup.
Tell us about your company’s culture and leadership.
Our team culture is centered on empathy, teamwork, conscientiousness, and optimism. We strive to share this with our customers.
How is BackupCircle different from your competitors?
- We developed the app, to eliminate the risk to restore backups with incomplete or corrupted data, we decided, therefore, to take FULL backups every single time (never incremental ones). It is memory and CPU costly, but it is the most fool-proof and safe approach possible.
- With one paid subscription, customers can invite an unlimited number of users, even if they are not subscribed to QBO.
- We provide an Excel download of budgets, at no additional cost.
What is the pricing for BackupCircle?
15 days free trial then 4.99 USD a month per company, unlimited users.
Subscribe here: BackupCircle App
Does BackupCircle have any programs for Quickbooks ProAdvisors?
We do support ProAdvisors. Please subscribe to the free trial and create a helpdesk ticket we will get back to you asap.
Learn about these other great Apps
About ChronoBooks ChronoBooks bolsters your accounting controls by continuously backing up your QuickBooks Online accounting data and allowing for time-travel restore or copy. What is your App’s name, what do you do, & when did you get published on Intuit’s Apps.com? ChronoBooks backs up, restores, and copies QBO accounting data! We first released on the…
About ShareFile Citrix ShareFile empowers accountants and bookkeepers to secure, share, and create time-saving workflows with their documents and data. What is your App’s name, what do you do, & when did your company start? ShareFile is a market-leading content collaboration platform designed to keep accountants and bookkeepers productive without compromising security. ShareFile customers can securely…
About Fathom Fathom is an easy to use management reporting and financial analysis tool, which helps you to assess business performance, monitor trends and identify improvement opportunities. What is your App’s name, what do you do, & when did you get published on Intuit’s Apps.com? Fathom is an analytics and custom reporting platform created specifically…