CashFlowTool is an app that integrates with QuickBooks Online and is a powerful software tool built by Finagraph that enables simple, powerful and predictive cash flow for businesses and accountants. We asked them 8 questions, as a part of our “What Is” article series, to learn more about their app and their company.
What is CashFlowTool, what do you do, & when did you get published on Intuit’s Apps.com?
- CashFlowTool is a powerful software tool built by Finagraph that enables simple, powerful and predictive cash flow for businesses and accountants.
- For accounting professionals, Finagraph also offers a Partner Program that pairs with the technology to help these professionals deliver profitable services that help small businesses understand and manage cash flow.
- CashFlowTool was published in Apps.com in Nov 2018 & in market since 2017.
What was the main problem you were trying to solve when you first developed CashFlowTool?
Cash is essential for every business, yet most don’t know how to develop cash flow forecasts or understand patterns in their cash flow to help with decisions today. CashFlowTool was built to provide instant visibility and insights without the manual work and effort it typically takes to do so.
What companies (or users) are the best fit for your app?
Any accounting professional looking to help and advise their clients with their cash flow, particularly those who seek to expand their service offerings and shift to an advisory-focus. Business owners/CFOs can also sign up for a business plan and use the tool directly.
Tell us about your users’ top 3 favorite features or benefits.
- CashFlowTool’s CashLearn™ technology, that automatically predicts future cash flow on the customer and vendor level based on historical data.
- Interactive cash flow chart and calendar that helps you explore scenarios and visually see the cash impact of decisions.
- Deliverables/reports such as our exportable cash flow forecast in Excel (fully-formatted with formulas).
Tell us about your company’s culture and leadership.
Finagraph is led by ex-Microsoft and finance/accounting leaders who bring a customer-first approach to everything we do. Our company values, objectives, and philosophy are a direct reflection of the kind of culture we want to inspire: where everyone involved is driven to create world-class, next-generation products and user experiences with meaningful, positive impact. Simply put: we strive to be the best.
How is your CashFlowTool different from your competitors?
- CashFlowTool’s design and user experience. Simple enough to understand complex cash flow scenarios, and professional enough to wow your clients.
- CashFlowTool’s CashLearn™ technology, that automatically predicts future cash flow on the customer and vendor level based on historical data. No more building a cash flow forecast from scratch.
- An exclusive Partner Program built for accounting professionals (by current and former CPAs) that provides training, support and resources to help you deliver profitable services using CashFlowTool to your clients.
- Our exportable cash flow forecast in Excel (fully-formatted with formulas).
- CashFlowTool is the only cash flow software that integrates with both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop.
What is the pricing?
Pricing for a single business starts at $50 / month and pricing for accountants and bookkeepers start at $100 / month for up to 3 clients. We have annual pricing options as well.
Does your App have any programs for Quickbooks ProAdvisors?
QB ProAdvisors can enter our Partner Program, built specifically for accountants & bookkeepers. Benefits include:
- A free license for your firm,
- A discounted pricing program for your clients,
- 1-on-1 onboarding/training support by Finagraph Experts,
- Resources (guides, templates and tools), and
- Invitations to Monthly Partner Webinars