What is Client Hub?
We asked Client Hub 8 questions, as a part of our “What Is” blog series, to learn more about their app and their company.
Client Hub is a workflow solution where the best way for accountants to get answers from clients (and provide them answers as well).
Client Hub is an amazing web platform (and mobile app) that makes it drop dead simple to –
- Automatically collect details about “Uncategorized Transactions”
- Collect and share files (No need for a separate portal or tool like ShareFile/SmartVault just to share files)
- Consolidate Client Communication (No more scattered emails and texts)
- And much more …
What was the main problem you were trying to solve when you first developed Client Hub?
We know that accounting firms have spent a lot of time optimizing internal workflows. But too often their workflows get blocked “waiting for a client” to provide info. We wanted to solve this key pain point for accounting professionals while at the same time providing an amazing experience for their clients.
What companies (or users) are the best fit for Client Hub?
Our app is designed for the micro to medium sized bookkeeping/accounting firm that engages with their clients on a regular basis.
Tell us about your users’ top 3 favorite features or benefits of Client Hub.
- Our signature feature would be “client tasks”. This is the way we enable accountants to get client answers (or documents) and track these requests. These client tasks provide a visual reminder on both sides, eliminating the need for email, text or phone reminders.
- Next would be Messages which consolidates all communication from clients so that the whole accounting team is always in the loop. No more communication silos across team members.
- Finally, we would highlight the File Manager, a single place to manage files and folders including both client-shared files and internal-only files.
Tell us about your company’s culture and leadership.
Client Hub was founded by Judie McCarthy, who has deep expertise both as a practitioner and working with app partners in this space. Our team also includes highly talented app designers and engineers who bring the ideas to life.
Our culture is centered around “customer delight”. We believe that in a community such as this one, we can create an app that sells itself — by creating a delightful product experience and backing it up with great product support.
How is Client Hub different from your competitors?
We are quite a unique App that brings together key aspects of solutions such as client portals, Slack, and file management. However, there isn’t anything quite comparable as a competitor to this solution. Sometimes, Client Hub is seen as a competitor to workflow solutions like Aero, Karbon or Jetpack, but we are more of a complement to those solutions, which are focused on the projects/ tasks/ deadlines within the practice, versus client experience and interactions.
What is the pricing for Client Hub?
Client Hub is priced very simply at an affordable price per accountant user. There is no charge for any client users so accountants can leverage Client Hub across their practice. For details on our pricing, please visit: https://clienthub.app/#/pricing
Does your App have any programs for Quickbooks ProAdvisors?
In the future, we will look at programs such as certification and referral programs.
Learn about these other great Accounting Apps
CashFlowTool is an app that integrates with QuickBooks Online and is a powerful software tool built by Finagraph that enables
About Advisory Studio by Chata Chata develops innovative solutions to the complex problem of data access and analysis in the financial services space and beyond. We asked them 8 questions, as a part of our “What Is” blog series, to learn more about their app and their company. What is your App’s name, what do…
About Webgility Webgility integrates with best-of-breed software and systems so you can compete, increase profits, and scale whenever you want to. We asked them 8 questions, as a part of our “What Is” blog series, to learn more about their app and their company. What is your App’s name, what do you do, & when did your…