HammerZen automates entry of Home Depot purchase statement into QuickBooks.
What is your App’s name, what do you do & when did you get published on Intuit’s Apps.com?
HammerZen was developed to automate the import of The Home Depot purchases statements into QuickBooks in summary and detail. Saying goodbye to excel sheets, manual data entry taking a picture of your receipt, upload it to the cloud, remembering which job the materials were purchased for and carrying a box of receipt to your bookkeeper and accountant. HammerZen is available to all QuickBooks Desktop and Online users. Get better job costing reports and create estimates to be profitable.
HammerZen was published on Intuit’s Apps.com in July 2017.
What was the main problem you were trying to solve when you first developed HammerZen?
Our construction and real estate investors clients were experiencing lost revenues with delayed customer invoicing, duplicate receipts and errors in allocating it to the right job. Owners, employees, and bookkeepers were spending way too much time tracking each receipt, job name, translating the materials purchased to the items in QuickBooks resulting inaccurate, timely job costing reports and ultimately resulting in wrong financials and lost profits. All in all too much time and money was wasted on overhead cost of the person doing the data entry or using another software.
The mission of HammerZen is to help businesses keep track of the money spent at Home Depot and import into QuickBooks to automate data entry and save 10 hours by in just 10 minutes.
What companies (or users) are the best fit for HammerZen?
HammerZen HDPro is the only software that will automate for the Home Depot customers and users of accounting software. From contractors, real estate investors, accountants, bookkeepers, office managers, anyone who has their hands in QuickBooks doing data entry.
Tell us about your users’ top 3 favorite features or benefits of HammerZen.
HammerZen HDPro is intelligent enough to remember mapping and rules, each time you use it, it saves you more time. Save you the overhead of an employee. This is amazing, few of our clients have saved over 4.5 days by spending only half a day all in one week.
- Seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Desktop and Online
- Makes your life easier and save overhead costs
- Enter as bills, checks or credit card
- No need to email or scan receipts
- Intelligent app remembers your selection to save time the next time import
Tell us about your company’s culture and leadership.
HammerZen was founded by a team of accountants and Intuit developers because of clients high demand since 2016. This software is unique, as it is the only tool with the ability to import Home Depot statements into QuickBooks. Our HammerZen team strives for our client’s success and help them keep more money in their pocket by being profitable. Gita Faust, the real estate diva Accountant and speaker at Intuit is the brainstorm behind HammerZen.
Our app helps you save time and money by automating your data entry process. HammerZen’s mission is to help keep track of the money spent at Home Depot and import that data into QuickBooks. It not only simplifies the process but eliminates the potential manual data entry errors that are bound to happen.
Accuracy, consistency and time management are the key components to run a successful business. HammerZen app helps manage your back office and enhance cash flow with time, item and job profitability. We are continually adding new integrations with accounting software and other stores statements.
How is HammerZen different from your competitors?
- HammerZen takes the data directly from your statement.
- HammerZen bring in each line item or summary into QuickBooks
- Other software requires you to email, snap or scan the receipt
- Other software you have to click on each receipt to enter or import them
- We take out the need to learn the format required by other software. You do not have to manipulate, reformat, select the columns, add more fields, to excel to fit the software you are using to import the data. HammerZen reads your statement with one click of a button, and all you need to do is in one, two and three steps. Connect, map job and items and click on Import.
What is the pricing for HammerZen?
- Our pricing is based and varies for desktop and online version starting at $20/month for the summary, $40/month for detail and Platinum includes both the plans.
- Unlimited Support
- 30-Day Free Trial – Sign up today: www.hammerzen.com
Does HammerZen have any programs for Quickbooks ProAdvisors?
Yes, we do. Being a part of the program, we would love to share to make it a win-win solution. You can sign up for the HammerZen Partner Program here: https://hammerzen.com/partner-program/
Discover and learn the Top 7 Reasons to Import Home Depot Expenses into QuickBooks and wow your clients with money-saving app.
Learn about these other great Apps
About DocuSend DocuSend is the cost-effective way to streamline mailing of invoices and estimates. What is your App’s name, what do you do, & when did you get publishedon Intuit’s Apps.com? Our app is DocuSend and we make it super easy for QBO users to mail invoices. No more printing, stuffing and stamping by hand!…
MarginEdge combines paperless invoice processing with POS and accounting integration.