Recur360 is simple, easy, recurring invoicing and payments for QuickBooks.
What is your App’s name, what do you do, & when did you get published on Intuit’s Apps.com?
The App’s name is Recur360. We published on Intuit’s Apps.com in May 2017.
What was the main problem you were trying to solve when you first developed your App?
Our customers were frustrated with the inefficient workflow and potential lost revenue when trying to manage recurring billing using only QuickBooks and their Intuit Merchant (credit card processing) solution. We took both of those great Intuit products and combined them into a seamless invoicing solution. When credit card transactions fail (which they often do), our solution still records that receivable in QuickBooks and automates the collection process until it’s paid.
Recur360 was built for QuickBooks Desktop to replace the existing Memorized Transactions, lack of Automatic ACH/eCheck functionality, as well as manual Batch Emailing of invoices. For QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online, Recur360 allows you to choose the credit card processor of your choice while still posting all Invoices and Received Payments into QuickBooks as if they had been created there originally.
What companies (or users) are the best fit for your App?
Recur360 is awesome for those who use either QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop and who have recurring invoicing needs.
Tell us about your users’ top 3 favorite features or benefits of your App.
Recur360 is one solution to process all types of transactions, has simple pricing and is super easy to set up and use.
Tell us about your company’s culture and leadership.
At Recur360 we strive to provide innovative solutions that empower others to achieve more than they thought possible! The Cofounders of Recur360, Lisa McCarthy and Andrew Abrams, have backgrounds in accounting and technology. They’ve been working with QuickBooks for 25+ years. Andrew and Lisa were Intuit’s first Premier Reseller meaning they owned the first consulting company in the country that sold Intuit products and services. Over the years, the team has grown to include CPAs, QuickBooks consultants, bookkeepers, IT specialists and mobile app developers. From being in the QuickBooks consulting business for so long, Andrew and Lisa saw the need for integrations with QuickBooks and for apps that filled gaps in business processes related to QuickBooks. That’s why they began a focus on development and thus Recur360 was born.
How is your App different from your competitors?
- Recur360 focuses on revenue recognition and enhancing the QuickBooks experience
- In QuickBooks, if the payment fails, nothing gets recorded. With Recur360, if a payment fails, an invoice is pushed to QuickBooks, revenue is recognized, and the payment can follow later.
- Recur360 has one Simple plan-unlimited everything, no transaction fees
- Others charge monthly fees, transaction fees, and dictate a non-Intuit merchant processor.
- Recur360 lets you stay with Intuit as your processor or choose your own.
- While our competition is focused only on QuickBooks Online, Recur360 provides the same great solution for both desktop and online. More than half of all QuickBooks users are still on desktop, so Recur360 does not leave them behind!
What is the pricing for your App?
$79 a month.
Accept Credit Cards and ACH
Branded Email Templates
14-Day Free Trial
Does your App have any programs for Quickbooks ProAdvisors?
Yes, if a ProAdvisor comes to us with a client who stays on Recur360 for six months, the ProAdvisor will receive $100.