Citrix ShareFile empowers accountants and bookkeepers to secure, share, and create time-saving workflows with their documents and data. We asked them 8 questions, as a part of our “What Is” blog series, to learn more about their app and their company.
What is your App’s name, what do you do, & when did your company start?
ShareFile is a market-leading content collaboration platform designed to keep accountants and bookkeepers productive without compromising security. ShareFile customers can securely send and receive documents, no matter how large they are. With integrated eSignature and workflow capabilities, ShareFile is a single solution for your document needs. ShareFile launched in 2005 and was acquired by Citrix Systems in 2011.
What was the main problem you were trying to solve when you first developed ShareFile?
ShareFile was created to provide a secure space where businesses could secure and exchange important files—no matter the size—with their clients.
What companies (or users) are the best fit for ShareFile?
We offer solutions designed for CPAs, bookkeepers and accounting firms.
Tell us about your users’ top 3 favorite features or benefits of ShareFile.
- Secure e-mail integration: Easily encrypt e-mail messages and automatically convert attachments to secure ShareFile links, with no downloads or extra steps.
- IRS-accepted eSignatures: Get tax returns, 8879s and other forms signed in seconds. Those forms will get delivered directly into your ShareFile account, saving you time to help you focus on what really matters.
- Secure remote access from any device: Work doesn’t just happen in the office. Accountants and bookkeepers need secure access to their documents and data no matter where they are or what device they’re using.
Tell us about your company’s culture and leadership.
At Citrix, our culture is fueled by five enduring values:
- Integrity – We act with honesty and hold each other accountable
- Respect – We are open, inclusive, and empathetic
- Curiosity – We are continuously innovating, learning, and improving
- Courage – We dream big, and we are bold and selfless in pursuit of those dreams
- Unity – We collaborate and win together
Citrix is led by CEO David Henshall. Henshall was appointed president & chief executive officer for Citrix in July 2017. He is also a member of the board of directors. As CEO, Henshall is responsible for overseeing all business functions, go-to-market activities, attainment of our strategic, operational and financial goals, and is the primary management interface with the board of directors. Prior to being appointed to CEO, Henshall served as chief operating officer and chief financial officer of Citrix. In those roles, he oversaw the company’s worldwide finance, operations and administration organizations.
How is ShareFile different from your competitors?
ShareFile is the only service provider that saves time and money by consolidating everyday tools into one, easy-to-use, secure solution. Users can securely send and store files, get IRS-accepted e-signatures and remotely access desktops and PCs—all with their ShareFile account.
What is the pricing for ShareFile?
We offer a variety of customizable packages starting at $16 per user per month.
Does ShareFile have any programs for QuickBooks ProAdvisors?
Yes. ProAdvisors are eligible for a 10% discount.
Learn about these other great Apps
About Spotlight Reporting Spotlight Reporting is integrated reporting and forecasting that allows you to create insights to inform better business outcomes. We asked them 8 questions, as a part of our “What Is” blog series, to learn more about their app and their company. What is your App’s name, what do you do, & when…
About integraRental integraRental enables you to grow your rental business and reduce errors using intuitive features that are seamlessly integrated with QuickBooks Online. We asked them 8 questions, as a part of our “What Is” blog series, to learn more about their app and their company. What is your App’s name, what do you do,…