QuickBooks Online Cleanup Master Course
Are you ready to become a QuickBooks Online Cleanup Master?
QuickBooks Online Cleanup engagements can be long and complicated resulting in some pretty bad headaches. But, cleanup engagements are the gateway to recurring work, so it is an important service in your firm.
With this master course, you’ll learn a streamlined approach to working through cleanup engagements. This will not only save you from some really bad headaches, but you’ll end up more profitable on cleanup engagements and able to convert clients to monthly paying clients quickly.
I’ve been in practice for over 10 years and have worked through countless cleanup engagements. I’ve made a ton of mistakes while evolving and honing my process. Don’t waste time making the same mistakes that I did. This is your chance to take advantage of my experience and jump that learning curve. You’ll learn what mistakes to avoid and how to run a cleanup engagement successfully.
Here are the details on how this master course operates:
- This master course is 4 weeks long and held in a private Facebook group.
- During the first 3 weeks, we’ll have 2 1-hr live sessions in our Facebook group where I’ll be sharing my screen and diving into QuickBooks. That’s 6 hours of training!
- The last week is available for you to catch up and ask any questions you may have.
- You’ll also have access to checklists to use in your practice, access to me (Cathy Iconis) for open Q&A, and a community to connect with and learn from.
- Access to videos and documents will be available for a full year.
- Diagnose the books and calculate cleanup pricing
- Develop cleanup checklists
- Manage cleanup engagements from beginning to end
- Determine which best practices to utilize during cleanup engagements
- Utilize the proper tools available in QuickBooks to efficiently clean the books
- Utilize different types of reconciliations to clean up transactions and accounts
- Identify complicated accounts and how best to fix those balances
Want to see more? Download the QuickBooks Online Cleanup Master Course Agenda