QuickBooks Online Month End Master Course
Are you ready to develop an efficient month end process for your firm?
It is important to have a month end process for your clients to ensure that you are providing the best quality work. That is why I created this month end training. Once you have completed this course, you can be confident in the value you are providing your clients.
Month end doesn’t have to be a complete time suck, but if you want to be effective, you have to do more than just reconciliations. Let’s streamline the process together. By working through all the phases of month end in this course, you’ll gain the confidence in your work, you’ll gain a better understanding of your client’s business from the big picture perspective, and you’ll ensure that you are giving your client the best reporting so they too have the confidence in their numbers to make the best business decisions.
In this course, you’ll learn how to organize your month end work so that you are in control and not your clients. You’ll be able to create real boundaries with your clients so you can effectively get your work done, which will result in happier clients! This saves you time so you can unchain yourself from your computer and enjoy life while making a great living.
Here are the details on how this master course operates:
- This master course is 4 weeks long and held in a private Facebook group.
- During the first 3 weeks, we’ll have 2 1-hr live sessions in our Facebook group where I’ll be sharing my screen and diving into QuickBooks. That’s 6 hours of training!
- The last week is available for you to catch up and ask any questions you may have.
- You’ll also have access to checklists to use in your practice, access to me (Cathy Iconis) for open Q&A, and a community to connect with and learn from.
- Access to videos and documents will be available for a full year.
- Learn the importance of having a month end process in your practice
- Utilize the month end stages to simplify the scheduling of your month end work
- Develop a month-end schedule for your practice and checklists for your clients
- Utilize reconciliations to verify account balances and fix errors
- Develop workpapers to verify the balances on the balance sheet
- Utilize the month end review process as a training tool for your staff
- View the financials from a big picture perspective to gain better insights into your client’s business
- Learn how to use different reporting options to effectively communicate the numbers with your clients
What Others Are Saying
Heart-Felt and Hand-Typed Gratitude Note for Cathy Iconis’s 6-session Month-End Master Course.
Before I signed up for Cathy’s Month-End Master Course, I was hesitant because I thought it might be a waste of my time. I thought I had month-end covered with what I already did. I performed bank and credit card reconciliations and then sent the bank statements, reconciliation reports, and a few basic financial reports to my clients once per month. What else could there be?
Then in the course description, I saw that she was going to cover how to have an efficient month-end process. I definitely could use some help with that. My scheduling of client work consisted of taking care of the squeakiest wheel of the day and was making me a nervous wreck.
The session on scheduling workflow process for the month was amazing! Why hadn’t I thought to plan out my month? Doing work according to a plan has brought me some much-needed boundaries to how long my work days are and confidence in cheerily communicating my schedule and setting expectations with my clients.
I am so glad I took the risk and signed up for the course! Cathy is generous in sharing her checklists and templates. Most of the information was new to me, and she delivers it with humor and authenticity.
It was a great use of my time.